Friday, January 25, 2013

Snub Lopez

That face right there says it all. Brook Lopez not making the all star team is an absolute joke. I think Snub Lopez is a good nickname, as he is the biggest snub in the all star game this year. It is difficult to process, considering he is a top 3 center in the NBA, if not the best. He is averaging 18.6 points and 7.4 rebounds per game. That is unbelievable! Then there's the possibility of trading Brook. I don't even want Dwight Howard on the Nets anymore. Brook has stepped up big time and has become an elite player in this league. He's only 24 and still has a long way to go before reaching his ceiling. The rumor was that the Nets would send Brook to Minnesota, Minnesota would send Kevin Love to LA, and we would get Dwight. I want no part of this deal. It would literally be a "Dwightmare." In my opinion (which many people disagree with) is that Brook is already better than Dwight. Whether this is true or not, the Nets would probably have to give up more than just Brook and I don't want to see Marshon Brooks go, as he would most likely be asked for in this deal. There is also the fact that this Nets team is playing like a team. They have formed a chemistry and are playing with a confidence that is fun and exciting to watch. Trading Brook should not even be on the table. Deron Williams has said that he doesn't think Brook is going anywhere. If I were D-Will, I would not want the best scorer on the team going anywhere either. Brook and Deron have formed a bond that I don't see the point guard having with Dwight. I just don't see it. So I say forget about Dwight, and realize that the man in the middle we have right now is arguably better than him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment