Wednesday, April 17, 2013

An Apology Long Overdue

To all of the loyal fans of NY Sports Today
It is with all of my heart that I apologize for an over 3-month post drought. I know I have lost some readers and I feel awful for letting them down.
As you may or may not already know at the beginning of February an upcoming site known as GetReal Baseball (which is well worth a checking out of) picked me up to write about the Yankees and Mets. Because of my involvement with this site I was not able to post here about the multiple teams and leagues I write about. It is because of this that I am deeply sorry for not posting since late January. I hope that you the readers will forgive me.
Additionally I would also like to announce that I will be covering the New York Knicks during their Playoff run.

No comments:

Post a Comment