Monday, July 23, 2012

Rick Nash

Although I'm a diehard Devils fan, always have been and always will be, I do root for the Rangers because they're everyone in my family's favorite team besides me. Whenever their game doesn't impact the Devs, I root for them. This Nash trade was brilliant! They will win the East, as much as I would love for the Devs to repeat. The Rangers are now, in my opinion, favorites to win the Cup. They got Nash for the perfect trade for New York. They only gave up Anisimov, Dubisnky, Erixon (who's a prospect), and a 1st rounder. What a bargain for the Rangers! They were able to keep their main young guys like Stepan, Hagelin, Kreider, Del Zotto, and McDonagh. Adding a guy like Nash, who is a 5-time all star, makes them the most talented team in the NHL. Adding Nash to a team that already has guys like Gaborik, Richards, Callahan, and all the young guys I mentioned before makes them Cup favorites. They also have the best goalie in the world, yes better than Quick, in Henrik Lundqvist. There's not a team out there that is better on paper than the Rangers. But still, LETS GO DEVILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment